Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: weeee
Your Roleplay Name: math jahk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156393997

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - User shot me while I was checking the base with his friend, longer ban due to atrocious record, NITRP// Banned for Enforcer Maia

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to say sorry from the bottom of my heart for all the times I've broken the rules of the server. I realize now that my actions have consequences, I admit that I was really careless when breaking the rules this time, but also the previous times. I was really bored and just wanted to get the most fun that I could, but now I truly regret it. I have talked to a friend in school about this server and he seems really interested, which is why i want to get unbanned, to be able to play with him. I have reflected upon my actions and if, by the will of the admins I will get unbanned, I promise that I will absolutely follow the rules without mistake. I have read the rules one more time and will make sure to remember them. I can't ask for a second chance, but I'm asking for the last chance to continue playing on this server. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.