Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: netroak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: weeee
Your Roleplay Name: math jahk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156393997

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.22 - User drove on the wrong side of the highway, crashing into a car and wrecking it. No intention to read the rules.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i fell like 6 months for driving on the wrong side of the road is just too much considering i havent done this in the past i will not reapeat this and i really like this server even though my previus bans say otherwise i enjoy it my previus ban was 2 months but extended to 6 for shit talking an admin on the disc wicht was funny at the time but now isnt id really just like a secound chance bacause i really belive this is the only good serius rp server since the communty is very good and i would love to rp on this server as to no intetion to read the rules i was kinda anoyed that i was being banned for driving on the wrong side so i didnt read then when told so witch was just childish of me i was having a pretty bad day at the time i will read the rules as soon as im unbanned

Reaction score

You cannot dispute a length, make a staff complaint if you wish for it to be reconsidered.

Status
Not open for further replies.