Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Pennytraitor
Your Roleplay Name: Robin Hash
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51551732

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs

Why should this appeal be considered?: I deeply regret and apologize for my use of a transphobic slur in the past my words were offensive and hurtful and they had no place in any conversation i understand the harm that such language can cause to the transgender community, and I want to acknowledge the pain and discomfort I may have caused. I want to make it clear that I am committed to learning from my mistake and being a more respectful and inclusive person moving forward, transgender individuals deserve the same dignity, respect, and understanding as anyone else, and I should have never used language that undermined those principles i also understand that words alone are not enough. I am truly sorry for the harm I've caused, and I am dedicated to being a part of the solution rather than the problem. Thank you for holding me accountable, and I hope to earn your forgiveness through meaningful change and action.

dog

Reaction score

Any further 1.2 violations will result in a much, much longer ban. OOC blacklist will remain

Status
Not open for further replies.