Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Aron GO.ELDERS.RO
Your Roleplay Name: Hunter Prezas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554440485

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Racism

Why should this appeal be considered?: I stand before you today with a heavy heart, ready to address a mistake I made on the PERPHEADS server. I am truly sorry for uttering an offensive remark that was deemed racist. I understand the gravity of my words and the hurt they may have caused. I want to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize to everyone affected by my thoughtless behavior.

Racism is an abhorrent belief that has no place in our society. It perpetuates discrimination, division, and pain among individuals. I deeply regret the hurt I caused by my inappropriate comment, as it goes against the principles of respect, inclusivity, and equality that I genuinely believe in.

It is essential to acknowledge that words carry weight, and they can have lasting effects on others. I understand that my actions contribute to shaping the environment in which we interact, both in-game and in the real world. I want to assure you that this incident has been a significant wake-up call for me. I am committed to learning from my mistake and actively working to become a better person.

Moving forward, I will make a conscious effort to educate myself on issues of racial sensitivity, cultural understanding, and the importance of fostering a safe and inclusive community. I will engage in conversations, listen to the experiences of marginalized individuals, and learn from their perspectives. By doing so, I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the impact of racism and become an advocate for positive change.

I understand that my words alone may not be enough to make amends for my actions. However, I genuinely hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and give me a chance to demonstrate my growth and commitment to a more inclusive and respectful environment. I am determined to prove through my future actions that I have learned from this experience and that I am actively working towards becoming a better person.

Thank you for your attention and for granting me the opportunity to address this issue.

Additional Information: Pls Unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.