Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dave
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Hansi Scwartz
Your Roleplay Name: Hansi schwartz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:532093176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2 - Homophobic

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this ban apology finds you in good health. I'm writing to express my personal regret for previous homophobic thoughts and conduct. I wish to apologize for causing grief and misery, as well as perpetuating discrimination and injustice through my acts. I accept full responsibility for the harm done and truly regret my previous actions.

I began to comprehend the huge impact that homophobia has on individuals, families, and society as a whole through intense reflection and soul-searching. I now understand that sexual orientation is an important aspect of a person's identity and that everyone, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, deserves to be loved, respected, and accepted.

I deeply regret the ignorance, indifference, and fear that motivated my previous ideas and actions. I am well aware that such sentiments have no place in a loving and inclusive society, and I am determined to eradicate these damaging notions.

I made proactive measures to learn more about the LGBT community, their experiences, and their difficulties. To foster empathy, acceptance, and connection, I actively searched out information, engaged in conversations, and challenged my own biases.

Please keep in mind that my apology is not merely a platitude, but a genuine promise to change. I made the decision to mature and grow as a person. In the future, I commit to actively support and safeguard LGBTQ rights, equality, and inclusion. I endeavor to make my circle of influence a more inclusive place, and I actively participate in efforts that promote diversity and understanding.

I recognize that forgiveness is a personal journey, and I do not expect or demand it from you. However, I genuinely hope that you will consider my development and change as proof of the potential of change and people's ability to learn from their mistakes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ban apology and contemplate my apology. I am dedicated to correcting mistakes and effecting constructive change. If you are willing, I would appreciate the opportunity to engage in an open and courteous conversation, as well as any advice or resources you can provide.

I apologize once more to you and the entire LGBT community. I am dedicated to lifelong learning, personal development, and advocating for a more inclusive and welcoming society.
I deeply apologize

Sincerely Nicolai

Reaction score
Is there any reason you have gone from struggling to spell the word “something” to being able to write like a human thesaurus?

Reaction score
When I'm frustrated over something, I prefer to type quickly, but when I take my time and truly think about what I'm writing, my word choice changes significantly.

I genuinely apologize for that, and I will certainly never do it again.

Sincerly Nicolai