Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dobble J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: maeen
Your Roleplay Name: Saqib Asaad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm writing this to accept my mistake.
I broke a rule and I got banned from the server. I apologize for being so irresponsible.
Allow me to express my sincere apologies for the mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. This is a wrong action that I have done and I accept that I did it. I accept complete responsibility for my actions. I am truly sorry for the actions that I have done on the server and I completely understand your disappointment with me.

I will personally assure you that no such mistakes will ever be made from my end hereafter. I have been banned from the server because of my wrong actions and mistakes.
I will do my best and will be careful with how I continue to play.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake, I was picking up a gun in front of cops, which led to my death. And I feel sorry for that. It was never my intention to cause any distress.
I know I have made a huge mistake by breaking a rule. I know that it was not allowed on the server and I apologize for acting as though I am above the rules that everyone must follow.

I’ll try to not break any rules in the future and to play with sincerity.
I know I have been playing like a minge, and I know that I should stop, hence why I will make an effort to the best of my ability to try to change that, and become a better person/player.

Additional Information: I understand that I have been a minge in-game, and just in general, and so moving forward, I'll try my best to change my attitude, avoid players who give me a bad influence towards others, and generally just try to become a more "normal-friendly" player.

I also know my record is very bad, and I will try to the best of my ability to not make that any worse, by becoming a player who does not ignore the rules and try to play by following them.

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology but your record is terrible. You're somewhat lucky I decided against issuing a longer ban for your actions. Next time myself or any other staff see you break rules again, you can expect to not be returning for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.