Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: filip
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Houston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101354252

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Greetings i was banned on the 14th of july for cheating. By that time alot of new stuff has been added on the server and i have missed out on all of that, by the time of my ban i was a bored guy trying something that i never did before and as you can guess i regretted it and have been trying to get back on the server as a normal player without cheats, short time after my ban i stopped cheating because i realized that it was wrong and all it does is annoy players and it gets you banned.

I am here asking for a second chance to get back on the server to play with my friends and roleplay on the server and get to do all the new stuff that has been added on the server that i missed out on because i cheated and it saddens me to see that all of my friends are playing and i am banned, i am sorry to Dom for having to take his time away to investigate my case when he could have done something way more better for himself instead of sitting for hours trying to find out if im cheating or not and im sorry to the players i affected by cheating and that was just selfish of me to do. In one years time i have became a much more mature and a better person.

I joined Perpheads in 2018 i was looking through the server selector and i saw a gamemode called Perpheads, i clicked join and there i was after about 30 minutes it was so fun and addictive when i first joined it, I was playing it until it started crashing when i joined but then that got fixed and i joined it back in 2019 and started played for a while and then i got banned in 2020 for cheating i was having a ton of fun on the server and it was a very stupid choice to try cheating and for that im very sorry.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading my appeal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.