Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @dont fucking know
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: rejeost
Your Roleplay Name: andrew thomas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516587166

Why were you punished?: i dont know to be honest, becuase I get shoot by playing piano

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear [Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and deep regret for my actions that have caused immense pain and suffering. I acknowledge the gravity of what I have done, and I want to express my sincerest apologies for taking a life.

I understand that no words can ever undo the harm I have caused or bring back the person who has been lost. I am profoundly sorry for the pain and grief I have inflicted upon you, your family, and everyone affected by this tragedy. My actions were inexcusable, and I take full responsibility for them.

I want to assure you that this was not a premeditated act, and I am devastated by the consequences of my actions. The guilt and remorse I feel are overwhelming, and I am committed to making amends in any way possible. I know that nothing can erase the trauma you have experienced, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am seeking professional help to understand and address the underlying issues that led to this tragic event. I am also prepared to face the legal consequences of my actions and cooperate fully with the authorities. I hope that my efforts to change and make amends can, in some small way, begin to demonstrate my genuine remorse and commitment to becoming a better person.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the pain and suffering I have caused. I hope that, in time, you may find it in your heart to forgive me, although I understand if that is not possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this incredibly difficult time.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Additional Information: bye

Reaction score

Why were you punished?: i dont know to be honest, becuase I get shoot by playing piano

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and deep regret for my actions that have caused immense pain and suffering. I acknowledge the gravity of what I have done, and I want to express my sincerest apologies for taking a life.

I understand that no words can ever undo the harm I have caused or bring back the person who has been lost. I am profoundly sorry for the pain and grief I have inflicted upon you, your family, and everyone affected by this tragedy. My actions were inexcusable, and I take full responsibility for them.

I want to assure you that this was not a premeditated act, and I am devastated by the consequences of my actions. The guilt and remorse I feel are overwhelming, and I am committed to making amends in any way possible. I know that nothing can erase the trauma you have experienced, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to make things right.

I am seeking professional help to understand and address the underlying issues that led to this tragic event. I am also prepared to face the legal consequences of my actions and cooperate fully with the authorities. I hope that my efforts to change and make amends can, in some small way, begin to demonstrate my genuine remorse and commitment to becoming a better person.

Once again, I am deeply sorry for the pain and suffering I have caused. I hope that, in time, you may find it in your heart to forgive me, although I understand if that is not possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this incredibly difficult time.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

im sorry, i did not mean to make one, my freind trolled me, when i was on the toilet! please dont ban me, i am sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.