Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: WillCPH
Your Roleplay Name: I dont remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104486157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: The user continued to push another player though being warned multiple times and threatened with a knife, after respawning he returned to the place he died straight away. The user also disconnected during the sit // Banned for Enforcer Misel // Extended due to ban evasion attempt // Extended Again due to another Attempted ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am very very sorry for all my trouble, I was stupid to begin with and this will never happen again. I am very sad that I did everything I did, I should have just waited out my ban.
I really wanna play with my friend again and I will act serious about the roleplay this time.
I will not break these rules again since I have learnt from my mistakes.
I realized how much I was playing on the server after I was banned, I really want to play again since it was so much fun.
Also with the ban evading thing, I was very stupid to do that but I just really wanted to play again (I know that is no excuse for what I have done)
Please, give me one more chance.

Reaction score

Thank you for your apology.
We have come to the decsion to deny it based on the fact you ban evaded twice. We suggest you wait the ban time out.
Reviewed with myself and @Misel

Status
Not open for further replies.