Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended for 2.6, 3.2 - User used third-party communication software to communicate in-character information over discord. User Knew that metagaming was occurring in the discord and failed to report it

Why should this appeal be considered?: TO BE CLEAR THIS ISNT REALLY A APPEAL THIS IS A ASK AND A PRETTY BIG ONE. oke so i was at my dads house last weekend and he was talking about how i cant play on his birthday because of my stupid behaviour ao i tried waiting as long as possible with making this because to show that i really am sorry but i really really am sorry and this will probally get denied but if i dont ask i always a no but can you please unban me from 9th november 00:00 +1 timezone till 06:00 10th november +1 timezone thats when its his birthday on the 9th of november we dont wanna break any rules we jsut wanna give a party hire a appartment decorate it and just host a party and just reban me after man i really feel bad for my dad and for you guys but you know what i can always try and ask and this is not my real appoligy since i wanna wait longer with that but a birthday cant be set to a different date and a appoligy does and since my dad is an human its only once per year his birthday i know it a real big ask but please have some mercy, .regards lenndrik doe ;)

Additional Information: this aint a joke and im very serious and it really is his birthday in real life ofc

Reaction score

Lenndrick,

Considering the fact that you've been posting apologies left, right and centre I think you need to wait this one out. The fact you knew metagaming was occurring on the discord server and failing to report it was silly.

You have accrued 6 bans on the server and they are all very close.

You can wait the rest of the ban out. I hope you have a nice birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.