Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Santiago18
Your Roleplay Name: Santi De La Cavalleria
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:130055199

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: participating in a metagame discord

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good afternoon,

Merry christmas to both staff and all players coming on this month!

it's been a month now since i have been banned and i have reflected a lot on my actions and stopped all communications relating to the bans so as to not make a bigger deal of it as it is now past me, I am writing this apology because i would love to be able to play during this christmas update with my friends and not miss out this year because of my actions, I previously said i would wait out my ban length but seeing everyone else having fun without breaking any rules has made me rethink all my actions and i'd love to be able to rejoin and redeem myself as a good player, on my unban date it would have been exactly 4 years since i first joined and i feel this time is more important than ever to prove myself to not just the staff but the players i have disturbed or caused problems for over the last 4 years, i know i haven't had the best reputation and a lot of players have found me annoying but i am genuinely trying to make that change this time and i hope you're able to understand, towards my ban i had helped many new players join our organisation and learn the basics, io was commended for this by tyla jai in the awards so i would also like to apologise for the bad example i set on all these new players, they should not follow my footsteps like that.

I hope you're able to reduce my ban so i can play during the christmas event and play on my 4th year anniversary

Santiago

Reaction score

Welcome back, I hope you enjoy the rest of the Christmas Advent Calendar.

Any rule breakages before the end of the year and another ban will be added to your record without a second thought.
Any Metagaming again will result in a much longer ban than 2 months. I'd highly suggest you try and distance yourself from your older org members if you feel this may happen again.

Reviewed with @A1L @Double J @MiniRaze and @SamSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.