Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Double JJ
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Master.Sushi
Your Roleplay Name: Joseph Sou
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:507304847

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The user decided to not consent to be zip-tied during a mugging, he then failed to consent to be searched. Upon successful mugging, was gun pointed to leave and failed to leave as well.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was in an unenviable circumstance; the unthinkable occurred; I was deceived by individuals who were meant to defend and support me since we shared the same headquarters and I was supposed to be their friend's trust. However, they insulted me before stealing and deceiving me. I initially mistook it for a joke, but when I told them to stop what they were doing and return what I had, they taunted me once again, all in front of everyone's eyes, including a staff member. I intended to talk with them until we came to an agreement that was fair and equitable to all parties. The heist began from here, and they did not want a calm settlement, but rather a violent one. Despite the fact that I was asking for something basic and acceptable, I was instantly barred as a result of this event. I'm asking you to accept my apologies, stick with me, and support my cause. Prior to that, I was subjected to purely racist behaviour, which was all documented. All I want is that I will be given what I am due.

Reaction score

Although I sympathise with your situation and understand how hard it can be to go through what you are experiencing, You explicitly failed to follow the rules. You were spoken to about similar situations several times and even had 3.4 explained to you in detail by myself and other staff members, yet you failed to follow it.
You have had a total of 4 warnings this month, all very close together.

Prior to that, I was subjected to purely racist behaviour, which was all documented.
You did not mention this during the sit at all. I watched the situation in no-clip and did not witness any Racial Profiling or abuse from the players at the time. If this is the case, please do contact myself or another staff member with the evidence and it will be looked into.

I don't think a few hours off the server is enough for you to understand your actions. Please, take some more time to read over the communities rules which you can find HERE, and then make another apology. This apology is more structured like a story and only about 2 lines are actually apologising for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.