Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Draxen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Lucas. P
Your Roleplay Name: Lucas Pugdal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516587166

Why were you punished?: not following gun point

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear draxen

I am writing to express my sincere apologies for my actions during the recent incident involving i didnt follow orders under gunpoint. I understand the severity of my actions and the potential consequences they may have caused.

In the heat of the moment, I made a grave error in judgment, and for that, I am truly sorry. I recognize that my failure to comply with orders placed not only myself but others in danger, and I deeply regret any distress or harm that may have resulted from my actions.

I want to assure you that this behavior is not indicative of who I am as a person. I understand the importance of following instructions, especially in situations where safety and security are paramount. I take full responsibility for my actions and the impact they have had.

I am committed to learning from this experience and taking steps to ensure that I handle similar situations with more clarity and responsibility in the future. I recognize the gravity of the situation and the trust that has been broken, and I am fully dedicated to earning back that trust through my actions moving forward.

If there are any measures I can take to rectify the situation or contribute positively to the community, please do not hesitate to inform me. I am open to any feedback or guidance you may have.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and any distress they may have caused. Thank you for considering my apology, and I hope for the opportunity to demonstrate my sincerity and commitment to growth.

Sincerely,

Lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.