Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Efan/Admin Team
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo King
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you punished?: Failure to Report Metagame

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, it is currently a epic 4 day weekend for us Brits and its getting close to my unban date. I have some friends that are looking to get back to playing the server and are just waiting for me to be unbanned. I would really appricate the opportunity to be able to come back to the server earlier than my unban date, espacially during this 4 day weekend.
My behaviour over the last couple of months has been appalling and me not reporting people metagaming using my discord was a poor choice of me. This has runined the experience of other players and gave the people metagaming and unfair and unfun advantage over everyone else. I have taken this time to reflect on my behaviour and the impact it had on the server and its player base. I am really sorry for what happened and what my actions caused and what they could have prevented if I acted the right way.
I would really appreciate the opportunity to be able to get to play the server earlier than my unban date.

Additional Information: Please don’t let my profile picture sway you into an instant denial, Megapaw forced me to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.