Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan, Double J, Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: amir.
Your Roleplay Name: Amir Arnolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89289133

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4, 3.8

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I am appealing my ban after I have sat a long time out from PERP, I have realized and looked back that what I have done is not acceptable. What I have learned from this ban is that I have to pick a correct time to mess around with my friends whilst basing which will not cause any harm to anyone else's roleplay experience. I know my ban record is appalling and I take full responsibility for 80% of the bans, but after receiving this ban it has made me realize who I am whilst I play perp. I know I shouldn't bring OOC still into a ban appeal but during covid, it has really been a big blow for me as I have lost many people and I currently have tonsillitis and recently losing my job leaving me with no income and am unable to get any sort of benefits due to covid and the job center not being open. I have nothing to take time away from the situation apart from PERP and my online mates.

As previously stated I know that I am aware of the previous bans but after speaking with multiple people from the PERP heads community I have now realized that I have to step up my actions so that I will not receive a warning or bans in the near future.

Whilst I have had time to rethink my actions due to the ban, I have read over the rules multiple times and am fully aware of the rules much more than I was prior to the ban.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read over my appeal and I am truly sorry for anyone who I have upset and my actions which I have done in the past. I can truly say if I was to get banned I will follow the rules as I have thoroughly read through them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reaction score

Hello,
We feel as though you should wait out your ban for your actions.
We understand that you are being apologetic, however, You have been banned multiple times and so 1 Month is very lenient.
Reviewed by myself and @curak.

Status
Not open for further replies.