Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Trixtan
Your Roleplay Name: Allan olof
Your SteamID: 76561198360893217 or STEAM_0:1:200313744

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I got bannd for rule 3.4, running across the intersection and got slayed by staff 3 times today for breaking 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I shouldn't get banned for 3 days for that, she told me I should read through rule 3.4 which I said I would but she didn't care and still gave me 3 days, I know I was wrong, and i realized my mistake but still pretty new to the server and still trying to learn, i've read through everything now. I really understand that they were wrong but they are a very long and quite unnecessary ban I think, I really apologize for my actions and this will never happen again

Additional Information: I was wondering if you guys/woman chould remove my ban or decrease it from 3 days i whould love that, i really enjoy playing on this server and i cant wait that long for the ban, i spend so much time every day grinding and i apologise for my mistakes

Reaction score
So is this an apology or a dispute?
Because it sounds like a dispute because you don't think you should have gotten banned?

We let you off by talking to you in LOOC and use the notify tool when you:
1. Ran into an active bank robbery with armed men, cops cars everywhere and unconscious people on the ground.
2. Completely ignored a huge shoot out at bazaar and rather put items for sale at your shop than taking cover from bullets.
3. Ran across the intersection for the third time that day.

You already racked up 6 punishment for 3.4 the last 2 weeks, and 1 of them was 1 week ban so you have had so many chances to read and understood the rule. You showed a complete lack of respect and understanding of the rule in admin sit so I didn't see any other way.

Reaction score

The length of your ban is not up for dispute, if you feel as though your ban LENGTH is unjustified a staff complaint must be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.