Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Weazel
Your Roleplay Name: Chikashi Fukazawa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83164687

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I thought about what i did and i see why it is 3.4, My thoughts were to help out my org as they asked with killing cops, so once i arrived, my plan was to drive over the officers at farm. I should not of done this and i should of came with an actual gun instead. But i would like for you ellie to reconsider your punishment. I am a long term player back from a long break. And to be banned like this over something so small nobody got hurt over i seem excessive and especially on a day like this. I was really dissapointed in our admin sit ingame because you didn't try to see it from my pov and just said "yeah unfortunate" and decided to ban me. I got a clip of the farm incident where it was pretty hard to see the police actually pointing a gun on me. Because you said i broke 3.4 and pulled a gun under gunpoint.
But it is still 3.4 because running into 6 officers alone will most likely end up bad for me. I would really appreciate it if you reconsider your punishment as nobody lost anything in game and nobody really cared too much either, because like you said yourself "we were going to deal with you but we forgot." And i think if you forget something that happened 10 minutes ago you don't really care too much about it. Im not here to cause anyone a bad time on the server and i just want to have fun myself too. And to be banned for a week for something so small i feel is very inhumane. I was never rude to anyone i apologied in OOC too after the farm incident and i want to apologise here too for breaking 3.4.
I would like to apologise to all people on the scene for this too.
If you could please reconsider your punishment i would appreciate it.

Additional Information:

Status
Not open for further replies.