Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Nikolai kiss
Your Roleplay Name: Ahmed johson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:461276888

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 3.4 - User used homophobic slurs to an officer when getting arrested for failing to comply under gunpoint. Failed to comply in another situation where he used his phone under gunpoint. Longer ban due to horrible record of 1.2. i did do 1.2 one time but the second was a misunderstand bcs i didnt know which keys it was but then after found it out it was c and surrender and i didnt call anybody any homophobic words or racials slurs or racist words

Why should this appeal be considered?: bcs i like playing the server alot and there is not any others server like that server i really enjoy playing it with my friend we so much on your server bcs you guys got many nice scripts that i have not tried before in my life we play it so much often its probaly the only game we enjoy playing together bcs you can do so many nice things and the server is never boring bcs you can do whatever you want to with drugs and all that and the genetics we just love to grind the server together.

Additional Information: Me and my friend are new to this just so you guys know

Status
Not open for further replies.