Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: PUGGA
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Zenne
Your Roleplay Name: Jake Adams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5 - User Police cars for no reason. When I attempted to contact the user through reports he would close them on me. // Extended by Double J for 1.2, 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint. The User also called staff members Homophobic slurs.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Do you see me punching the cops on this video, I told them after in the discord that 'you fags are wrong' and got an extended ban for more than 2 weeks.

Your staff members really are so pissing me off lately but there are also nice staffs like Hendricks, I've been playing for a long time now and i fucking hate it that they won't ask me how these things go and ban me without a proper reason and even extended it just that i said fags i didn't mean to hurt something with that like cmon.

Additional Information: You were banned from PERPHeads Official Discord for 7 days | 1.2, 1.4 - User was homophobic in Discord, then caused further problems by complaining when told to stop.

1.4, 2.5 - User Police cars for no reason. When I attempted to contact the user through reports he would close them on me. // Extended by Double J for 1.2, 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint. The User also called staff members Homophobic slurs.

Video :

https://fuze.tv/Zenne/post/60565b4f4450570016460004

Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to dispute?

The video shows you were punching police cars for seemingly no reason and failing to comply while under gunpoint by the officer with the taser. Additionally, you used a discriminatory slur towards staff members on Discord.

This dispute seems more like a rant towards the staff team as opposed to being an actual dispute. The only real question to ask in regards to the situation is why did you punch the police car in the first place and closed/ignored the reports staff members made to ask you questions about the situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.