Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: !=M4A1=!
Your Roleplay Name: Filip Larsson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121573669

Why were you punished?: Reason MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to challenge my massive RDM ban. I understand the seriousness of my actions and the disruption they cause in the community. I would like to express my sincere regret for my behavior and explain why I believe I deserve the opportunity to right my wrongs and join the community.

First, I acknowledge that my actions were unacceptable and violated the server rules. I take full responsibility for my behavior and understand the consequences for other players and#039; experience I deeply apologize for any disappointment, anger or inconvenience I have caused to other players and server moderators.

I assure you that my actions did not reflect my true nature. I let impulsiveness and lack of respect for rules cloud my judgment in the heat of the moment. Since the ban, I have reflected on my actions and realized the importance of following the rules and promoting a positive gaming environment for everyone.

That said, I'm committed to catching and showing real changes when I get a chance to be unbanned. I am willing to undergo any counseling, training or probation that the moderation team deems necessary. Additionally, I am willing to pay compensation or volunteer my time to contribute to the community in any way I can.

Additional Information: I do understand if you cant unbann me but please think about it. If you can maybe you can lower the ban I played on the server alot under the time and I want to play more on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.