Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ellie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Alex Coles
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Coles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7582942

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Toxic

Why should this appeal be considered?: First, I will apologise for being toxic and getting angry. However, it is not right that I was banned without my input behind asked for and without my side of the story.

The way that Natalie Paquette behaves as police is utterly ridiculous and infurating. Last night, I was at bazaar and told to stay out of a shop. So I did, but I got arrested for "tresspass" just for remaining in the area. When I pointed out that "tresspass" must involve me ACTUALLY tresspassing, I asked for a supervisor, Natalie turned up and made 3 different attempts to find ways to arrest me. First he said tresspass might not be possible, then he came up with failing to comply, then he came up with resisting because I was running when I was arrested. Utterly ridiclous behaviour just to make sure I got arrested. Refused to listen to my side and laughed at me when I was explaining.

Now today, I will explain what happened. I was a taxi driver, just enjoying the game, doing everything properly. The guy in my car ran out of money (I assume) and he was ejected from the vehicle and my taxi stopped working in the middle of the highway. So I jumped out to call an ambulance for him and road crew for my taxi. Suddenly Natalie turns up, jumps out, cuffs me, starts accusing me of breaking the law. I say WTF are you doing Natalie, why am I cuffed, I am acting lawfully and trying to sort out the situation, I call him an idiot. Then he goes "you called me an idiot, now I am arresting", so he throws me in the car. This is where I start getting angry, because I have done absolutely nothing wrong and I am now being arrested for calling him an idiot for cuffing me and accusing me of breaking the law when I was literally just doing a legal job and trying to help the situation.

So I ask for a supervisor, we get to the PD and some higher rank turns up. I explain my side of the story - I explain what happened and how I was literally doing nothing wrong and am being arrested for calling Natalie an "idiot". Natalia then says what he says happened. He LIES three times. Straight up he LIES.

1. He says he never saw the broken down taxi and thought I was just running around in the road. This is a lie, he literally drove past the taxi and he saw I was a taxi driver. He plays the game everyday, there is no way he didn't see a massive broken down taxi in the middle of the road.

2. He said that he told me he "wanted to help me" by putting me in the police car. Again, a total lie, he jumped out the car and cuffed me and started accusing me immediately.

3. He said that his intention was to try and solve a problem, not to arrest me. This is another obvious lie, because he jumped out and cuffed me immediately. That is NOT how you solve a problem.

So at this point, I am dealing with a cop who has arrested me for nothing (expect calling him an idiot for creating a problem where there was none), he has now blatantly lied to another cop three times, and the other cop says to me: "well he is police so I believe him, you're still getting arrested".

Can you even comprehend how unfair I am now feeling this situation is? Would you also not get angry in this situation?

There was NO issue, Natalie Paquette jumped out his car, created a big problem, then he lied about it, now I am getting arrested and jailed.

Then he has the absolutely cheek to make an F6 and get me banned when he created the problem.

As I say, I apologise for losing my cool and getting angry. But Natalie Paquette oversteps is boundary as cop on a daily basis. I went out of character because this isnt even the first time its happened. Just the previous night, I faced exactly the same situation with Natalie Paquette just acting in a pigheaded ego tripping way.

Frankly, I think Perp is a great server, but I do not want to play with people like this who just play cop for the power trip. They pull you over and ruin the game for no reason. There is never any recourse whatsoever, IAs are barely ever even dealt with, supervisors are never online and even when they are they always take the cops side and every cops always sides with every other cop. So what am I supposed to do? Yes, I got angry, and as I say, I apologise for getting angry. But Natalie Paquette 100% created a situation where there was none, then lied about it, and he acts like this on a daily basis. And nothing is ever done because the police on Perp just justify their actions in any way they want and its almost always accepted.

So in summary, I apologise for getting angry and being toxic. But can you see things from my POV? How would you feel if some cop just showed up on a big power trip and suddenly you got from doing a lawful job completely properly to being jailed and even lied to? I think that would make you pretty mad as well.

I would really like this ban removed as I enjoy playing on perp and the fact that Natalie created a problem, lied AND now he even went so far as to make an F6 and get me banned is just awful. The fact he jailed me for calling him an "idiot", made the situation so much worse, gave me max fine and sentence and couldn't even leave it there, he literally went and got me actually banned from the server, I think that validates everything I am saying about the kind of guy he is.

So overall, I am sorry for being toxic but I am asking to put yourself in my situation.

Reaction score
Well, I will make IA as well, but this isn't an IA, I have been banned without my side of the story even being listened to. So whilst, yes, I will make an IA. I want to deal with this first and the guy involved here wasn't content to just keep it within the game and had to take it beyond that.

Reaction score
Apology denied.

Your behaviour was way out of limits, i was shocked, and you impacted me by your words.

You should know that going OOC, IC, to slander and be toxic is unacceptable.

I did not lie, and I would never lie as LEO. That is a extreme accusation, and I suggest you to make an IA if you think i was lying.

I did not see your taxi at first, untill i got you inside the car and we started driving.

Yes, i saw you walking around the middle of a highway as a taxi driver, with a dead sweater next to you. I didn't notice any cars nearby. (line of sight?)

My first priority was getting you off the highway asap to preserve your life and my own. When I got you inside the vehicle you started insulting me, and I told you that you would be arrested for causing 10.1 as a government employee.

If you just talked normal to me, not screaming at me and calling me a bunch of weird stuff, i would have listened to you. But you decided to break 10.1 by harassing and slandering an LEO, which is extra serious when youre a government employee. Which is why i arrested you.

I disagree with most of your post, but that doesn't come as a surprise does it?
I treated you, like i treat other government employees when they start to cause 10.1

I got you banned for harassing me, and discriminating my family OOC wise. Very childish. How old are you again?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I will make IA as well, but this isn't an IA, I have been banned without my side of the story even being listened to. So whilst, yes, I will make an IA. I want to deal with this first and the guy involved here wasn't content to just keep it within the game and had to take it beyond that.
This is not an apology, this is a dispute..

Reaction score
I apologised for getting angry and I am happy to apologise to you directly Natalie for being toxic. That's absolutely fine and I honestly mean it.

You jumped out your car, immediately cuffed me, immediately started bullying me, that is not how you handle a situation. Then it just got worse and nobody listened to me. You literally just did everything you could to make it worse. That is not how you play perp and treat other players, especially when they are doing a lawful job and especially when you have a powerful job (police).

Even now you clearly accept no responsibility for creating and making the situation worse. You arrested me because I called you an "idiot" because you used excessive force by jumping out your car and immediately cuffing me. You keep saying that you were trying to protect my life. Is that why you cuffed me within 1 second of seeing me? Obviously not. If you had jumped out with the intention of helping we would not have this situation. You jumped out, cuffed me, then escalated the situation more and more at every opportunity. You even escalated it to the admins and forums.

I wish you would just accept some responsibility tbh, otherwise I will have to go through the demo and prove all of this in an IA, which I really would prefer not to do.

Reaction score

You claim you apologize but then you try to justify your actions for the rest of the appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.