Reaction score
Appealing for: unban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @A1L
How long were you banned for:2 months
Your Steam Name: Marcus
Your In-game Name: Natalie Paquette

Why were you banned/blacklisted: abuse of 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered: hi. Ive had an accident which appeared as a rulebreak for thou staff online, which they tried to deal and enforce to get it away.

I've got really angry because I felt like it was interfering with my rp situation and I proceeded to call the staff team retards.

Basicly my friends car got stolen, and me and my boy we followed them in two separate cars, where we kept trying to ram the vehicle off road to shoot at it. We succeeded, but then the admin disabled all our cars and I then called him a retard. I apologize for my actions, they were not okay.

Comment(s): I never really had problems with 1.1, I've always been a nice guy who knew not to say shit, but I've been going through alot the last couple of months. I have been banned for 40 days ish now, and I feel like that I'm ready to come back. This will not happend again.

Reaction score
Denied

"I never really had problems with 1.1"

You've received 8 bans and 7 warnings for 1.1, all of your recent bans being for which. You have also received multiple long bans and reoffended after each one - we feel it's best you wait this one out to it's fullest.

Status
Not open for further replies.