Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: J Double
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: SM!SM!SM!SM!SM!SM!Tropical
Your Roleplay Name: Muhammed Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86778299

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint for a solid 10 seconds questioning why he was being gunpointed and didn't put his hands up. In the sit, the user was being disrespectful.
Why should this appeal be considered?: First off i would like to tell Double J that calling him out for lying to me and lying in an RP situation yesterday does not count as insulting him, the insulting definition (if needed): "a remark or an action that is said or done in order to offend somebody".
I was banned for the reason of ignoring gunpoint however at no such point did i actually ignore gunpoint. As you can see in the video i was down a ally , not committing a crime or any sort of illegal action, i came out to leave and about half down down the tiny street to the right out of the ally way i hear an officer tell me to stop. I stop and i ask him why he wants me to stop because he has no valid reason to stop me as to my knowledge and there is a man armed with an assault rifle literally infront of him (keep in mind he is the only one one the scene at this point) and has not seen me with any kind of weapon. Seconds after i stop and talk to the officer he diverts his attention (so he no longer has me at gunpoint) and starts to open fire on a suspect and the suspect (i think) fires as well, this is where my 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk and my 3.6 Stay Alive instinct kicks in and i run away from the fight as a normal, civilized person would in order to not break the rules and do all they can to stay alive. As i run back to my car after the incident, i'm no longer communicated with or told to stop by any officer until i am basically at/getting into my vehicle. I am unaware i am being chased by the officer holding a gun out until i am getting into my car. At this point i turn the engine on and the officer tells me "turn the engine off or ill shoot out your tyre" (or something along those lines). I don't move, i turn off the engine as he shoots my tyre and i hop out the car (which is understandable since it was a very tense moment, this took part over 6 seconds) at this point i already have a gun equipped and i was trying not to die under fire so i shoot back and land a shot on the officer before him and a TFU shoot me dead. To my surprise I am brought to a roof about 5 minutes after this because if you watch the video you will know he smirkingly tells and repeats multiple times to his friend "make a report" and he, at that point, believes i pulled a gun out under gunpoint and isn't aware that i was hiding behind the car as i did so. To my surprise the admin is the same guy who i caught lying in an RP situation prior to this where he told fellow police officers i had put a gun in my trunk which he (after checking the logs) found out to be a complete lie! Anyways i engage in a conversation telling him what happened and he seems to not want to listen and instead links me the clip which backs up what i was saying. He says he will get a second opinion and gets it off his steam friend who i am told is also a staff member on the perp server. I asked for other staff to give their second opinion (aka come over and listen to me) but he said that they were either friends with him or busy/afk so i said nvm. After he accuses me of insulting him he tells me i am going to get a 12 hour ban to which i agree and tell him i deserve it and i tell him to get it over with and ban me, so he does. However i checked the forums and he has once again lied to me as he has set my ban to 2 days which was not what he told me in the sit and is not the 12 hours he refereed to in the sit.

Additional Information: https://streamable.com/6v4t6q
I am asking for it to be reduced to the 12 hours that i was told it would be.

Reaction score
Can you please provide your demo of the situation including the part where you are taken to a sit

you also mention that you wish for the ban to be reduced, if you feel the ban length is not justified then you will need to make a staff complaint instead of a dispute.

Reaction score

You were told to put your hands up and failed to do so for an unreasonable amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.