Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: MomoCoon
Your Roleplay Name: Rocco Bonnano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55928841

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User returned from AFK to a shootout. When seeing the action unfold in front of him, decided to spectate the shootout instead of leaving the area to preserve their well being. User was shot and caused to bleed as a result.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Sorry man I didn't mean to break the rule. I just returned and I saw a crowd of other unarmed people grouping up at bazaar and a shoot out was happening I wasn't harmed too badly until I put my hands up making me unable to run or jump over something and the flanker just sprayed into the direction of multiple people with myself included. I just think a 3 day ban a little too harsh for something as minor as this. I will try not to repeat this mistake again. I took the time to reflect upon on what happened. I will also try to make a good example of what should be done in a situation like this especially around newer members of the community. Sorry again bro.

Reaction score

You never surrendered in this scenario, so that is a complete lie. You returned from AFK only to start spectating the shootout, you had ample opportunity to escape and never took it.
Create a staff complaint if you disagree with the length.

Status
Not open for further replies.