Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Majorr
Your Roleplay Name: Phil Season
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:107581850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20, 3.4 and 2.2 - Player went OOC via voice chat, then pulled a gun to kill a medic directly in front of a cop, furthermore disconnected whilst unconscious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i think i should be unbanned because firstly, i have a good amount of playtime on the server and haven't been in trouble previously... also to add the OOC part i was trying to tell the officer that i had just pulled a pistol out of my trunk therefore it equips it automatically and obviously hew was gonna see it there was no way for me to possibly conceal it that fast.... secondly, i wasn't shooting at a medic that is a lie... i began shooting the police as they were shooting at my friend i was on the server with.. and yes i did admittedly disconnected as i was extremely tired and didn't wanna sit for ages doing nothing whilst i was revived and sent to jail for 10 mins or so just to leave after...
finally i would just like to add me and ezza had an interaction earlier in the day where they were accusing me of something i didnt even do and got the wrong person after accusing me without checking any evidence previously so i find it unfair that i make a mistake and i get banned but they make a mistake as a staff member and nothing happens....
i do apologise for my mistakes but i acted in the moment and i should not have done.

Reaction score

If you want to dispute your ban feel free to make a dispute, but accusing me of targeting you and expecting to be unbanned isn't gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.