Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: dirty dood done dcheap
Your Roleplay Name: Jerry Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229308242

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: My group has been liking the server because we have been playing lots of gmod servers but found perpheads to be much more different. This server is much more advanced than most of the gmod servers we have been on and much harder to learn than others. The third party communication rule made it very hard to teach my friends the server considering how we were in different orgs and how we use discord as our main source of communication, I used discord to teach my friends how to play and we try not to use it during situations. This time I was trying to raid with my new player friend but realized that we were getting raided and wanted to end it fast so we could raid. I apologize for my actions and want forgiveness from the guy who reported me. I will not be using discord to communicate ever again.

Reaction score

Whilst I'm glad you're apologising and taking responsibility for your actions, I don't appreciate that you tried to lie about it initially. It's important to note that you received a longer ban as where your friends provided you information, you acted upon it. You are also much more experienced and are no stranger to the rules (and breaking them).

Perhaps at a later date an apology will be considered, for now I think you need to spend some time reflecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.