Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Lengend ep
Your Roleplay Name: Jerry Koney
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229308242

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 2.6, 5.6 - Assisted in forcing another player to walk from the bottom floor of slums to the top floor and unlock their door in order to raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because in this clip i posted, we are not "kidnapping him" we are forcing him to open his door, this is not kidnapping, this is just making him opening the door. We are not putting a bid on him. The 2.5 was not valid as you can see at the end of the video the gun was on the floor for him to grab and to leave with. He than decided to flank and die. If there was anything that was 2.5, please show me.

Reaction score
So if taking away a person's liberties, detaining them and moving them from one place to another against their will using threat of violence is not kidnapping then what would you call it?

As for excessive negativity, the rule tends to be self explanatory a lot of the time. Does a regular player nowhere near their apartment deserve to have their session interrupted by people with guns making them walk all the way up the stairs and unlock the door so that their items can be stolen? By my judgement you are impacting their gameplay in a way that is excessively negative.

Reaction score
So if taking away a person's liberties, detaining them and moving them from one place to another against their will using threat of violence is not kidnapping then what would you call it?

As for excessive negativity, the rule tends to be self explanatory a lot of the time. Does a regular player nowhere near their apartment deserve to have their session interrupted by people with guns making them walk all the way up the stairs and unlock the door so that their items can be stolen? By my judgement you are impacting their gameplay in a way that is excessively negative.
This is the definition for kidnapping "the action of abducting someone and holding them captive." We did not abduct, nor held them captive, we let him go with his gun.

Reaction score
My actions was a proportionate escalation.

Reaction score

This is the definition for kidnapping "the action of abducting someone and holding them captive." We did not abduct, nor held them captive, we let him go with his gun.
You abducted them and brought them upstairs against their will to force them to open the door. It does not matter if you gave them their gun back, you still forced them somewhere against their will to force entry onto their property.

Also, Collier said this 4 years ago:
However, as per 5.1/5.6, you should not be gunpointing someone up the stairs of Slums/Regals/Projex for them to open their door and let you in. The same goes for being in the front of a Bazaar shop.
For clarity's sake, the rule has also been edited today to make things clearer for future situations.

The weapons you took and stored will need to be returned once the ban has expired, due to the acquisition of said weapons happening as a result of a rulebreak.

When online again please return this weapon to staff:
1x AK-101

Reviewed with @Scoot, @sidd, @Ellie, @Kevko

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.