Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Sorle
How long were you banned for: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name
: Linus Tech Tips
Your In-game Name: Jackson Smith
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:46833654

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.3 2.1 2.2 3.3 - User was constantly micspamming extremely loud noises to disrupt a RP situation. User also failed to comply with multiple /me's and displayed a very poor attitude to the person making the /me's while doing so. Claimed favouritism in the administrative situation. Essentially tried to claim that nothing of actual significance was done wrong. Terrible record for said rulebreaks.

Why should this appeal be considered: i know what i did wrong and i'm sorry about this. i know i'm a rule breaker and i do genuinely apologies for that. I was really angry and fed up of the whole situation and i know that plpd were really busy and frustrated and i do apologies for adding fuel to the fire, initially i was just trying to have some laughs for my own entertainment and it got out of hand and i am really sorry about this, hope people involved with this can also forgive me that i was annoying to a lot of them. hope you consider this apology and forgive me for the things i did. i am sorry about this, even with my list of rule breakings, i go too far with things that get me banned and i am really sorry about this. nothing excuses me to rule break and i know that punishment is at hand but please forgive me, i gone too far and i'm sorry honest words. hope you can forgive me and consider my apology, i know what i did wrong and i swear i will change and not do it again from now on promise.

Additional Comment(s): just wanted to say i'm sorry to Sorle for being a heated in the sit. i know there is a lot of pressure when it comes to being a mod on perp. and i'm sorry i was rude to you and really did not help with the whole situation but add fuel to fire, and i hope you forgive me for that and we can become friends. and i want to also apologies for the people involved from plpd i know i am repeating myself but i do want this message to come through to you that i am sorry and i hope you forgive me.

Reaction score
No doubt I appreciate your apology, but simply put I'm not willing to unban you.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.