Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: duen
Your Roleplay Name: James neill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617823842

Why were you punished?: i didnt do good under gun point bc i didnt realise i was under gunpoint and ive already ben banned for this 2 times before and i said to myself if i get under gun point i stop and surrender but i promise i didnt see the guns pointed at me i just rank

Why should this appeal be considered?: bc i didnt mean too and i didnt see the guns pointed at me so i just kept running and i promise if i saw the guns pointed at me i would have stoped but i really didnt see them so i just kept running so im really sorry but its not my foult its not anyones foult i just need to look more around when ever cops are at the place i am

Additional Information: i was at regals when cops came i ran out and i saw cop but i didnt see them point guns at me tho an admin told me i turned around 2 time i didnt see the guns thats why i kept running

Reaction score

Due to this being your 3rd ban this month for the same reason and seeing that you got banned not even an hour ago, I don't see why this should get accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.