Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: duen
Your Roleplay Name: James neill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617823842

Why were you punished?: i was punished bc i didnt comply under gun point when in reality i had no ideer that the guns where pointed at me you can see in the clip i look back but i never look back at the guns im really sorry if you guys think i did it on popurse bc ive already been banned for this 2 times and you guys keep saying that you been banned for it 2 times before idk how this would get accepted yeah and i see why you swould think that but in reality this time was a false ban i didnt know they where after me bc my friend was shooting at them and i heard the police shoot back so i thought i was clear to run but i wasnt some how

Why should this appeal be considered?: bc in reality i had no ideer that the guns where pointed at me you can see in the clip i look back but i never look back at the guns im really sorry if you guys think i did it on popurse bc ive already been banned for this 2 times and you guys keep saying that you been banned for it 2 times before idk how this would get accepted yeah and i see why you swould think that but in reality this time was a false ban i didnt know they where after me bc my friend was shooting at them and i heard the police shoot back so i thought i was clear to run but i wasnt some how

Additional Information: and pleass understand me i love this server and i cant go one more day without playing on it so pleass understand me thanks for reading this have a good day

Reaction score

& Forum banned for spamming appeals. You’re not going to get unbanned by making one appeal a day for 3 days consecutively. You also still had your other appeal open….

Status
Not open for further replies.