Ban Apology (https://bans.perpheads.com/?admin=STEAM_0:0:57014007 (draksen))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: https://bans.perpheads.com/?admin=STEAM_0:0:57014007 (draksen)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: lewis dad
Your Roleplay Name: lewis elliott
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:635484648

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for not listening of gp but also saying where i was while i was getting arrested while i dint do that

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear prepheads,

I am writing to appeal my ban from gmod preapheads sever. I fully acknowledge that my behavior was unacceptable when I did not comply with instructions given to me at gunpoint, and I understand that my actions violated the rules and regulations of the platform.

I would like to clarify a point in the report that may have led to a longer ban time. It was mentioned that I disclosed my location during the incident. However, I want to clarify that I only mentioned that my car was at the gas station and did not mention anything about getting arrested. I apologize for any confusion that may have arisen due to this misinterpretation.

I want to emphasize that I understand the severity of my actions and that I am willing to take full responsibility for them. I am willing to take any necessary steps to prevent a similar incident from occurring in the future. I understand the importance of following the rules and regulations of the platform and will do so without fail.

I am requesting a reduction in my ban time, as I believe that I have learned from my mistake and am willing to do everything possible to make amends. I understand that a ban is necessary to enforce the rules, but I ask that you take into consideration my remorse and willingness to improve.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal.

Sincerely,

lewis dad

Additional Information: i got a screen of it clearly just saying where car is and have more if you need (driftking#6161)
i also wanne say my pumisment of not compling at gunpoint is needed but i would like a reduce

I will extend the ban when I get to my PC. If you paid attention to the ban appeal information thread, using AI could lead to your ban getting extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back