Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Brinch and Tinyslayer
How long were you banned for: Permanently

Your Steam Name: Nick Gurth / Big smoke
Your In-game Name: Junior Naylor / Jamar Kalifa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56187888 / STEAM_0:0:517556141

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating / ban evasion
Why should this appeal be considered:

So let me explain the whole story. I started playing around may 2014, I had a lot of fun back then, mainly playing as a job. I never really tried doing illegal activities back then because I found it way to scary and stressy, my english was awful back then as well. Keep in mind that I was 11. Throughout the years I've taken a break from perp till around 2016. I got way more involved in shootings and criminality. But I stopped playing because I got way to angry from getting raided by big orgs again and again. Wich killed the fun and made me take a break again. 2018 Was the year I got back playing perp, and bought a cheat just to prevent getting killed so much like back in 2016. After I got banned I realised what big mistake I've made. I got perm banned because of it, but they made an offer and asked me if any of my friends cheated as well if not I would receive a CWB. So for some reason they really gave me a CWB even tho I don't know anyone that cheats as well. So this is the story of my first account.

Now a year after my ban, I started playing on an alt account because I had no hope in getting my account back. It went all well, I was a friendly person who respects the rules. Only received 1 ban, no warnings. But I made a mistake by making a ban appeal for my real account. It was way to obvious if I look at it now.

I think I've told my whole career of perp now. I'm sorry for my actions back in 2018, it was a bad decision and I wish it never happend. I would like to be unbanned because I really miss it, I grew up with perp after all.

Once again I am really really sorry and regret the stupid decision I made, I hope you will consider this ban appeal.
Thanks for reading this, Junior

Additional Comment(s): I already showed that I have taken a step back from using cheats on my second account, had a good reputation, but a bad background

Status
Not open for further replies.