Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: KaY_
Your In-game Name: Kay Funds
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98351704

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?
Firstly, I would like to say that I am an idiot and I don't even think I should get a chance to appeal this but I'm going to give it a go and hopefully this amazing community can forgive my mistake. Its been just over a year now I think and I've matured massively. I have made massive changes to how I am and act as a person throughout that year and I strongly believe I am a different person who has learnt from his mistakes for the better of everyone.

I have been in this community since 2015 and I have enjoyed every day of it. Perpheads is the only community I find that has the best role play experience that one Gmod server can give you and honestly everyday thinking about it I have thought to myself what a f*cking idiot I am. I have been banned for around 6 months now and I know that's not even a sufficient amount of time for a ban for the reason of cheating. Over the last few months, I have been playing RP servers that're not as serious as PERP, and I've got to say that I do not find the RP as fun when the server operates in a less serious manner. During my time whilst playing PERP, before the bad decisions that I chose to make, I would generally have fun with the whole seriousness of the server and I've got to say that I miss it quite a lot. I've been playing perp since 2015 like I stated above and I really want to continue playing on the server.

To address my own ban history, as most of you probably already know, I do not have a very good record. This permanent ban would be my second and honestly, I'm just asking for one more chance to play the server and enjoy it for another time. I was an idiot to think cheating on this server was a good idea, I got introduced to it by one of my friends and I decided to think it was right to install it, I ruined peoples roleplay experience by using this third-party software, causing frustration to people and making them have a bad impression to the server and once again I'm sincerely sorry for this once again and honestly if I can just have another chance, It would be much appreciated.

I do miss interacting with all the players and friends I got to meet and play with other the passing years, and I wish to continue building friendships and role-playing with others on the server. This being only part of the reason that I want to be unbanned, but I do not need to fully go into details of my wanting to be unbanned, all there is to know, is that it would mean an extremely large amount to myself.

As a person I have changed. I've been told from quite a few people that I was immature and idiotic for my actions but after months of being banned and actually maturing I'd personally think I have grown up now and became a different person. Much more mature that I was in the past. I can once again reassure you that I have changed from that person and I will not do anything in the slightest to relate to cheating, or even just ruining people's roleplay experience. I love playing on the server, meeting new friends and just having a great time together, and once again I am extremely sorry.

To conclude this topic, I would like to say once more to everyone from that I affected with my stupid decsions, Dom, tinyslayer and all of the administration team that have put their time into me. I am sincerely sorry for the bottom of heart for all the grief and trouble that I have given you. If you guys decide to give me one last chance. Once again I am sincerely sorry for this, I honestly mean it.

Additional Comment(s)
No Additional comments, I would just like to say that I am sorry and honestly I completely regret my decision to cheat, seriously. I have taken this ban to the chin and it has told me to grow up already and stop acting stupid.

Honestly, I regret my decision to hack on this server, I regret following my friends with hacks. I just regret every single bit of what I did and wish I can honestly get a second chance. I'm an sincerely sorry and I genuinely mean it.

Kind Regards,
Kay.

Status
Not open for further replies.