Appealing for: Ban
  1. Appeal type: Apology
  2. Which staff member banned you: @Dom_
  3. How long were you banned for: Permanent

4. Your Steam Name: KaY_
  5. Your In-game Name: Kay Funds
  6. Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:98351704

7. Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating

8. Why should this appeal be considered?
  9. Firstly, I would like to say that I am an idiot and I don't even think I should get a chance to appeal this but I'm going to give it a go and hopefully this amazing community can forgive my mistake.

10. I have been in this community since 2015 and I have enjoyed every day of it. Perpheads is the only community I find that has the best role play experience that one Gmod server can give you and honestly everyday thinking about it I have thought to myself what a f*cking idiot I am. I have been banned for around 6 months now and I know that's not even a sufficient amount of time for a ban for the reason of cheating. Over the last few months, I have been playing RP servers that're not as serious as PERP, and I've got to say that I do not find the RP as fun when the server operates in a less serious manner. During my time whilst playing PERP, before the bad decisions that I chose to make, I would generally have fun with the whole seriousness of the server and I've got to say that I miss it quite a lot. I've been playing perp since 2015 like I stated above and I really want to continue playing on the server.

11. To address my own ban history, as most of you probably already know, I do not have a very good record. This permanent ban would be my second and honestly, I'm just asking for one more chance to play the server and enjoy it for another time. I was an idiot to think cheating on this server was a good idea, I got introduced to it by one of my friends and I decided to think it was right to install it, I ruined peoples roleplay experience by using this third-party software, causing frustration to people and making them have a bad impression to the server and once again I'm sincerely sorry for this once again and honestly if I can just have another chance, It would be much appreciated.

12. I do miss interacting with all the players and friends I got to meet and play with other the passing years, and I wish to continue building friendships and role-playing with others on the server. This being only part of the reason that I want to be unbanned, but I do not need to fully go into details of my wanting to be unbanned, all there is to know, is that it would mean an extremely large amount to myself.

13. As a person I have changed. I've been told from quite a few people that I was immature and idiotic for my actions but after months of being banned and actually maturing I'd personally think I have grown up now and became a different person. Much more mature that I was in the past. I can once again reassure you that I have changed from that person and I will not do anything in the slightest to relate to cheating, or even just ruining people's roleplay experience. I love playing on the server, meeting new friends and just having a great time together, and once again I am extremely sorry.

1. To conclude this topic, I would like to say once more to everyone from that I affected with my stupid decsions, Dom, tinyslayer and all of the administration team that have put their time into me. I am sincerely sorry for the bottom of heart for all the grief and trouble that I have given you. If you guys decide to give me one last chance. Once again I am sincerely sorry for this, I honestly mean it.

2. Additional Comment(s)
  3. No Additional comments, I would just like to say that I am sorry and honestly I completely regret my decision to cheat, seriously. I have taken this ban to the chin and it has told me to grow up already and stop acting stupid.

4. Honestly, I regret my decision to hack on this server, I regret following my friends with hacks. I just regret every single bit of what I did and wish I can honestly get a second chance. I'm an sincerely sorry and I genuinely mean it.

5. Kind Regards,
  6. Kay.

Sorry for numbers down the side, some sort of glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.