Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?:Madda
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?:
2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: findidley
Your Roleplay Name: fin zoldyk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590339654

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cause my bipolar kicked in and when this happens i try distant my self so i kept asking for it and ran into a robbery saying "ban me ban me"
Why should this appeal be considered?: because I'm incredibly sorry i didn't mean to annoy any people or anything and I actually like the server just some people on server kept bulling me and make fun of me and it set it off so i made thing so much worse im sorry when i get into one of them moods its like I'm not me anymore and id like to keep making progress on the server as i know what i want to strive for and that make a nice org i know it completely my fault but I'm asking for one more chance and if that granted ill be very grateful i want to keep making progress i just need to take a day to reclaim my self and come back better as I've already made friend i just need to get my head screwed on and get ready to never make a mistake like the ones i made to day and if this ever happens again ill take my punishment with ease as i know that i have not made the admins job easy at all

also if am allowed back on make sure to make the experience of the admin and the players a lot better and at the point of me reading the i do understand why i was banned i ran into robbery which is against of the rules and made fun of admins which is not right at all from now on i will not even try to get in the way of admin cause at this point i know u all hate me so i will not make any mistake anymore so please if u decide to allow me to join again i will correct every thing ive done

3.4 No intentions to play properly, ran into a shootout screaming "Ban me, ban me". this my ban reason and agree that my intention where bad ut if u ask people on server had set up orgs i was active as a cop and medic and as criminal i check all the boxes and i was shop keep in the bazar for a while and if u stop the ban illl come and follow every rule there is to the tea and ill make sure to never make a mistake like the i did so please allow me passage to this server and i will be grateful

Additional Information: i would like to join again and make a new show of myself please allow me the chance

Last edited:
Hello Finley,

As a staff member that has dealt with you a lot today I'd like to make it clear to you that both my fellow staff members and myself are only trying to help you in situations such as those that arose today. Please keep this in mind for when you return to the server, and if you think that you're going to say things you don't mean it's best to just take a deep breath, wrap up your current situation and to disconnect afterwards to catch a breath.

I do recommend filling in your ban appeal a bit more with the correct information such as the correct name of the staff member that banned you and to fill in your steam ID correctly. You can find this information here: https://bans.perpheads.com/player/76561199140945036

The best of luck, and in any case I hope to see you on the server in the future!

notnice.ong.png

Denied

Your actions and attitude was pretty bad all day around, you managed to gather 2 warnings during that day.

Attachments

• notnice.ong.png
    notnice.ong.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back