Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Dawn
Your Roleplay Name: Ivy Teller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:439410700

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.2, 3.4 - User failed to provide demo after being requested and been active on the forums and in game. Also being punished for metagaming with their friends over a third party app

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been on this server for over 2 years and never broke any rules. As for the meta gaming, I have not used any third party apps. I speak to my partner IRL since he sits right beside me. I apologize for that and will be speaking to him in-game. It's a habit for me to just say things out loud to him unintentionally, but I will be talking in-game going forward.

Additional Information: I apologize for this inconvenience. If you could maybe lower the ban duration and give me a chance I would be grateful and will be more careful. I will not cause any problems on the server.

Reaction score

My problem with this apology is that you justify the metagaming with Sky but failed to mention the metagaming with the other two players inside your base. You also fail to mention the 1.6 part of your ban

Please make a new one addressing these points

Status
Not open for further replies.