Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.4, 3.15 - User rammed a police car for no reason in order to interfere with an arrest over a 5y jail sentence, ignored gunpoint from the police officer and overall disregarded his liberty. Later, tried to mislead me in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i didn't think about my intentions. I saw the person getting dragged by a police officer and i was ready to free him while i didn't even knew what the person really did wrong to the police officer (yes very dumb off me). i later tried to block hes car and even bumb in hes car but found out later that it wasn't as smart as my first move. i later got brought to a interigation room where i blocked the door so no one could come in what was not so smart after all.

thats why i want to apologize to Maia because i was being such a idiot.

Additional Information: i hope you understand that it all started by making a small mistake:

not knowing what the guy did that you was bringing to the police car.

this small mistake is not going to be crossed ever again (the same goes for all other problems that i created), also did i listen to you when you started to talk about the new players and how they get treated, so im changing my behavior. i hope that you can let me play on the server as soon as possible!

extra:
if i get fully unbanned i would like to take a risk that if a report/f6 gets opend about me bad behaving or 3.4 in the next 5 days, i will take a 10 days ban. hereby i show you that i wont be any more trouble...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your behavior was disapointing to say the least as I told you during our conversation.

making a small mistake
this small mistake
It was not a mistake and it was not small whatsoever, you are experienced enough to know that pretty much all of your actions during that situations were against the rules and you did them anyway. Then you blatantly lied during the report trying to put the blame on (what you thought) was a new player - a point that you failed to address in this apology even though its a part of your ban.

I had to put a lot of effort to even get the truth out of you eve when confronting you with what really happened and I think that says a lot about your intentions during that situation.

While I appreciated the conversation we had on the admin sit and you seemed apologetic I believe you'll have to wait a bit more of your ban before an appel is accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.