Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.4, 3.15 - User rammed a police car for no reason in order to interfere with an arrest over a 5y jail sentence, ignored gunpoint from the police officer and overall failed to perserve his liberty. Later, tried to mislead me in the report. //Extended to 1 month for 3.4 - User failed to comply with simple orders at gunpoint resulting in his swift death

Why should this appeal be considered?: 3.15:
i rammed he's car just once, i was trying to free the person that was getting brought to jail for. the full jail sentence of the person wasn't clear for me but i would think that if you're trying to break someone out / freeing someone using a car it would be
legally valid to wreck your car a bit.

3.4:
he is saying that i ignored gunpoint while i didn't ignore it. i parked my car at cardealer, stepped out and walked slowly up to him. he told me to put my hands up so i did.

1.6:
explain yourself Maia. how was i misleading you with a legit report?

Additional Information: (//Extended to 1 month for 3.4 - User failed to comply with simple orders at gunpoint resulting in his swift death):

is there any possible way for me to get any details from this? this message from Maia doesn't say anything about the situation.

discord Maia — Yesterday at 21:34
Hello,

I would like to inform you that your ban has been extended from 5 days to 1 month due to a video that we received with you failing to cooperate under gunpoint for a long time which resulted in your death.

Regards,
Maia

Last edited:
Reaction score

Please upload a clip of the incidents you pointed out so we can investigate.

As for your extension, you were being gun pointed by a TFU officer who instructed you to surrender, and you stalled and failed to comply for well over a minute. This happened at the business shops' parking lot.

Reaction score
i rammed he's car just once, i was trying to free the person that was getting brought to jail for. the full jail sentence of the person wasn't clear for me but i would think that if you're trying to break someone out / freeing someone using a car it would be
legally valid to wreck your car a bit.
I was able to get a full clip of the situation showing you ramming the car several times and using it as a roadblock. If you don't know what someone is getting arrested for, you should not be trying to break them out. You have also just managed to lie again saying you only rammed his car once, here is the evidence that you conveniently cut out in your last response:

Reaction score
Hello,

I must say, I have never dealt with someone as petty as you.

I will say the exact same thing I said in the apology you made after the situation because you thought it would be that easy to get your ban lifted (https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-maia.54110/):

"
It was not a mistake and it was not small whatsoever, you are experienced enough to know that pretty much all of your actions during that situations were against the rules and you did them anyway. Then you blatantly lied during the report trying to put the blame on (what you thought) was a new player - a point that you failed to address in this apology even though its a part of your ban.

I had to put a lot of effort to even get the truth out of you eve when confronting you with what really happened and I think that says a lot about your intentions during that situation.
"

Seconds after being denied you went to my discord and started disputing the ban, thinking that would get some sort of reaction out of me but after 2 days without a reply you deleted your messages and started apologizing again on this same discord chat. The part you didnt think through is that I had already seen your previous messages.

I think this alone shows a lot about your behaviour and above all, about your person. I have no problem saying that your attitude is disgusting.

Now you're presenting a very well cut clip that favours your side but I think you're forgetting that the staff team is not that stupid and above all that I witnessed the situation first hand. Regardless of that, I have presented the full clip to @Aquaa and he posted it above so feel free to try and tell more lies if you think that will help you.

At the end of the day I am happy that the full clip came out, it will show your friends and everyone in this community what new players have to go through everyday without the benefit of having a staff member's ear to listen all the time like this one did.

I hope you and whoever was involved in that situation enjoyed turning what its supposed to be a fun experience for everyone into a shitshow and a terrible moment.

This will be my first and last interaction with this post, I will let the rest of the staff team handle it.

Reaction score
I was able to get a full clip of the situation showing you ramming the car several times and using it as a roadblock. If you don't know what someone is getting arrested for, you should not be trying to break them out. You have also just managed to lie again saying you only rammed his car once, here is the evidence that you conveniently cut out in your last response:

There is a difference between ramming and blocking. I rammed him once and blocked him twice. I don’t need the demo cause I have seen it enough times already.

Reaction score
I will say the exact same thing I said in the apology you made after the situation because you thought it would be that easy to get your ban lifted
Why would i think that it would be easy? I’m putting alot of effort in finding information about this ‘lost cause’ of a report for me. And I’m still trying.
It was not a mistake and it was not small whatsoever, you are experienced enough to know that pretty much all of your actions during that situations were against the rules and you did them anyway.
It was a small mistake that got bigger by you. Adding things like ‘the officer was a new player’ or ‘people started to punsh me for no reason in bazaar’ creates this giant problem while I didn’t even had anything to do with punshing anyone.
Then you blatantly lied during the report trying to put the blame on (what you thought) was a new player - a point that you failed to address in this apology even though its a part of your ban.
I didn’t lie in the f6 or report. And If I would you would be calling up some proof. Just because I forgot to add things doesn’t mean that I’m lying. I didn’t add that point because what your saying isn’t true. I wasn’t blaming anyone, I just said that I found the new guy (you) toxic. I gues it just made you pissed.
I had to put a lot of effort to even get the truth out of you eve when confronting you with what really happened and I think that says a lot about your intentions during that situation.
When I was talking to you in discord you literally said that you didn’t care enough. When I made a list with what I toughed wasn’t true you just ignored me. Started saying things like ‘you’re crying and stuff. I don’t understand how you have put effort in this case in “any” way.
Seconds after being denied you went to my discord and started disputing the ban, thinking that would get some sort of reaction out of me but after 2 days without a reply you deleted your messages and started apologizing again on this same discord chat. The part you didnt think through is that I had already seen your previous messages.
Yes, I went to you’re discord to start talking about it more easy and with more comfort as it was in private. I was giving you points about what I toughed was wrong and talking further about the subject. All my messages that I deleted didn’t had any harm in it. But some of yours still do. I deleted mine because I thought by myself that they where not neccasary.
Now you're presenting a very well cut clip that favours your side but I think you're forgetting that the staff team is not that stupid and above all that I witnessed the situation first hand. Regardless of that, I have presented the full clip to @Aquaa and he posted it above so feel free to try and tell more lies if you think that will help you.
I’m showing you the 3.4. Do you want the whole demo next time?
At the end of the day I am happy that the full clip came out, it will show your friends and everyone in this community what new players have to go through everyday without the benefit of having a staff member's ear to listen all the time like this one did.
I would love to show you how I really be with new players. Unfortunately demo’s get removed quick and am I probably not able to show you any. You talked about how I did all this madness because you had the tag ‘new player’ above you. But you didn’t talked, handled and even your movement was not even close to what a new player would do. It was almost like you knew the rules out of your head…
This will be my first and last interaction with this post, I will let the rest of the staff team handle it.
I found this very unfortunate, and that you find me a disgusting person aswell. I just want to play on the server without getting any big trouble. I just bought a Tesla car a few days ago and got banned just a few days later… I really didn’t mean anything bad so it would collide in this big mess. Because of you responding this aggressive does makes this problem only worse.

I’m not a disgusting person as you say it. The way you treat me is disgusting. You’re thinking that everything I did was bad. Not only that, your making me look bad to all the people that are reading this report. While most of the things you said weren’t even true (Like how I’m to new players, they way I lie the whole time for some how).

It’s unfortunate that we met this way,

I do hope that you can still answer this post while you said you wouldn’t.

Last edited:
Reaction score

why do ya’ll guys keep bringing up that i’m lying??? Trying to make me feel “exposed” or some shit.

Reaction score
I just watched your clip @Aquaa and saw indeed that I rammed back 3 times. I don’t understand why that wasn’t showing on my demo but I was clearly talking about blocking the car 2 times after ramming it 2/3 times. I toughed I rammed it only once at the beginning, hearby I apologize. (As I still think that all ramming from of the second one was trying to block)

Reaction score

3.4 - In the first incident you were under gunpoint by a police officer who told you to get out of the car. It is in my opinion that you were not moving fast enough to be blanketed by the defense of you already taking off. Even so, you decided to drive all the way up to car dealer, a complete dead end. Within compliance of 3.4, you should have immediately come to a stop and complied. If you are going to take off, don't do it towards a dead end where you're just going to be caught anyway with no chance of escaping. This is how you risked your life for no reason.

Additionally, you were ramming the police vehicle for a charge that you were admittedly unaware of, which is in and of itself 3.4 to begin with, and how you showed no care to preserve your liberty from prison.

As for the 2nd video that was shown to you, you provided no justification, although there isn't really any to begin with. You were at gunpoint for a prolonged amount of time and you blatantly refused to comply. I would say you are very lucky to only get your ban extended to a month with your history of 3.4.

3.15 - Repeatedly ramming the police officers car, and trying to block him in for no reason that was beneficial to you.

1.6 will be removed from the ban reason as we were unable to get concrete evidence of this in our investigation.
@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.