Ban Apology (Maia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia (Dank)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: GainAxe - Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves - Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237 - STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.6 - User failed to report the fact that someone in his org was ban evading. When brought to an admin sit the user tried to deceive the staff team about their involvement with the banned player.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Maia and Dank,
This appeal is written by both me and Kevin, as we share the same thoughts and the same perspective of this situation.

Before we write more, we wanted to let you know that we are thankful for the lenient punishment, and that we understand that there is a slim chance of this ending up to do anything with the bans. But the main goal of this is to excuse to both of you.

To start with we get teleported up to the hill and we go to instant panic, we from the start thought that the punishment for this was perma ban, so in our thoughts it was all or nothing which is why we went the way we did, lying. We try to get out of the situation with some questionable excuses, and we knew that you were going to dig deep and find out the truth at some point.

It was when Dank said that we would get perma if we kept lying, were it clicked that we weren't set for perma from the start. As we remember it, we came clean quick after this, and told the truth bit by bit. But the fact that we had already lied to your faces made it a loosing battle.

A few hours after the sit, we had time to calm down, rethink the whole situation. We can both agree on that we didn't realize in the moment, the seriousness of this rule break, as it is basically protecting cheater and so on. We were both sorry for wasting your time, and we really hated ourselfs for not saying the truth in the start, but as we wrote above the panic settled in and we took the wrong choice.

The fact is that this sit was a waste of yours and our time, we understand that if we had just came clean to start with this whole situation would have been over way quicker. As we promised you guys this will never happen again, and we take distance from everything called hackers or alt accounts, also reporting them immediate.

Both me and Kevin has summer holiday for a few days again (until the 14th), and we would love to come back to the community and our friends playing. We both know that we should have thought of this before we started being with Greqh.

Little add to the apology: I am also sorry for seeking towards al capones server, i knew it was wrong but still decided to do it. That was a stupid desicion from my side, and you were really quick to realise it was me, and im really sorry for that also. As you and me talked about it wont happen again or i agree in a CWB to my side.

We both apologise for this whole situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.