Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Uncle Lewis / LassoTheBurrito
Your Roleplay Name: Thomas Dung / Clark Reeves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:745484442 / STEAM_0:0:752329032

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.2 - Shot and killed a player who posed no threat to themselves. Metagaming.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to first off state i am making this appeal on behalf of myself and LassoTheBurrito , because we were both banned together for the same reasons. Firstly, to address the 2.5,it was a raid of a property prior to killing said player by luring him out with his car alarm. This situation was in no way meant to be excessively negative and for that we are both very sorry how it turned out. We were under the impression that he owned the property that we had just raided and that his gun was drawn, but that turned out to not be the case. It was a mistake on both of our parts and we want to hopefully make things right by giving back the ak we stole and compensating the victim for the trouble we caused him. From this point foreward we will both be extensively more careful in our actions when we raid properties as this was completely uncalled for. Next is to address the 3.2 that happened. We both used discord, which i had seen something typed in the OOC chat that said something out it not being allowed, for that i'm sorry I should've followed the rule and i knew better than that. we both have done more than just glanced at the rules now and have a better understanding of them and will really truly try to abide by them. Discord has seemed to be a habit of both of us, even before we met on here a couple of days ago, but as all things go we will break that habit and are willing to in order to enjoy our time on your server. We are going to use nothing but the in game chat from now on because using 3rd party communication is genuinely destructive to others expirences by giving us certain advantages over them and overall ruining the realism of your server. We hope that we can return and have many more great expirences on your server, but this time around be sticking to the rules more carefully. Once again we want to say we were both in the wrong and are both sorry for all we did.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading

Reaction score

Metagaming is and always will be a serious offense. To some degree, it can be seen as cheating.
For our part, we have zero tolerance for cheaters and metagamers. If you genuinely want to break your habit of using discord for everything, you should both take the remaining time of your bans to do so.

Reduced by 1 month, don't do it again.

LassoTheBurrito's ban length will not change, he will have to make a separate appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.