Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mim
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skengg
Your Roleplay Name: elliot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554319969

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: toxicity

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologise for being toxic, I vaguely remember having an argument with another player about something and taking it a little too far, It's been over a year now and I just want to play the game again, I really miss playing on this server. I promise to follow the rules.

Additional Information: pls i wanna play x

Reaction score
I vaguely remember having an argument with another player about something and taking it a little too far

You threatened to hunt down and kill a staff member and were asking for their personal details.

Maybe this can help you remember?

Reaction score
how would that help me remember ? it was way over a year ago and just wanna play on here with my friend , I mean do you really think that people would seriously threat to kill someone over gmod , obviously i was just trolling at the time but it wont happen again , just didn't know how strict the server was at the time I guess sorry

Reaction score

Hello Skengg, the ban reason can be found on your profile by clicking here. We will not tolerate threats to our staff especially those which amount to a criminal offence which is the case if you have made a threat to kill! If you make another appeal I would suggest being a bit more remorseful instead of saying 'I guess sorry'.

Status
Not open for further replies.