Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned because of 2,5 x2

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would like to apologize for breaking 2.5 2 times yesterday.
It started with a raid on my base at Puffer Mart, I wasn't actively defending as there were too many raiders, instead I stood back and watched at a distance, I tried to memorize everyone of the raiders and I planned to take them out one by one when I could.
I wait around for 15 minutes in the bazaar area, when eventually one of the raiders show up, I take my pistol out and gun him down, but what I did not know is that he had died from counter-raiders, I was given a chance to explain myself and I was given a warning for 2.5 after speaking to Misel but he told me not to worry about it and to just be a bit more attentive in the future, I got on with my gameplay.

Some time later, perhaps 1 or 2 hours later, I am inside the Puffer Mart, and someone lockpicks the rear door, I take a couple of shots at him from the other side of the building, I see only a blue arm sticking out from the side of the door, I run out of the main entrance across the street next to the business shops, and into bazaar, when I get to bazaar I see a man wearing blue clothing coming from the direction of where the raider was, and I shoot him as I thought they were the raider which it turned out not to be, it actually turned out to be the same guy I had killed before who had died in the raid without me knowing.

I would like to apologize to the player I killed 2 times without just cause, and I would like to know who it was so that I can compensate them for the inconvenience I caused them, whenever I am able to get back on.

I had no malicious intents when shooting this guy these 2 different times, all I can say is that it was caused by my own careless-ness, and the 2nd shooting was very unfortunate circumstances since he was wearing blue and came from the same direction as the raider was. I am very sorry for this and I would definetly like to make it up if I can to this player. Thank you for reading.

Additional Information: I understand why you had to ban me for this, all I would like to explain is that I did not do this on purpose, it was very unlucky that a guy also dressed in blue came around the same corner where the raider was. I apologize for this.

Reaction score

I feel like it was a genuin misstake by you.
Your ban will be reduced to 3 days.
Please in the future be more carefull and don't let this happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.