Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pugga and Misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Zepol
Your Roleplay Name: Carlos Zepol
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79683705

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User ran into the bank during a bank robbery as a civilian with a bat to kill the bank robber. User also disobeyed gunpoint from police officers on scene.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First, I would like to make it clear that I do not want to be unbanned straight away as it hasn't even been 24 hours and clearly I broke 3.4 for the second time in around 5 days. However, I would like to apologies whether my ban gets reduced or not, as stated to Misel in the admin sit I was very Intoxciacted whilst playing and I can fully see how I should not be on the server whilst I am under the influence, I will refrain from doing this in the future as It also caused me to get a suspension from police yesterday to. I have to give my highest praises to Misel for dealing with me whilst I was in that state and would also like to apologies if it made dealing with me any harder than it should be. Never the less intoxicated or not doesn't matter I shouldn't have broken the rules and affected someone else's RP as I did so to everyone who was trying to RP the bank robbery my sincerest apologies I completely acted out of hand. Lastly, I would like to apologies in general for my actions yesterday regardless of this situation I was being mingey and not RPing to any acceptable standard what so ever.

Additional Information: n/a

Reaction score

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week.
Any further breaches of rules will result in a ban that is lengthy
Reviewed by myself and @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.