Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: flux.
Your Roleplay Name: Kreubar Nokeyz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193051131

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 2.5 - User threw a grenade at an car for no reason and when confronted about it the user decided to lie which forced an investigation.

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was stupid of me to do, the grenade part was an accident and I should've admitted to it. I found the situation funny, and I thought I could get away with it by lying as I had gone to storage to get more grenades, and my inventory was full of them. Lying to staff was something I had never intended to do, however I thought I would get away with this and I am sincerely sorry for what I had done to the players vehicle and Misel. Honesty was one of my strong points, and I have completely disregarded everything I had stood for with being honest.

Reaction score
[involved] Apology accepted just dont do it again mate grenades tend to go bang especially when the pin is pulled

Reaction score

Your ban will be lifted as Aaron has decided to accept your apology. Make sure to be more careful with grenades and NEVER lie to a staff member again!
Reviewed by myself and @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.