Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nutrient10
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Cup_master
Your Roleplay Name: Charlie Dynasty
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Harassments/doxing
Why should this appeal be considered?: I forgot to mention a few things that I took super's profile pic and bashed against him which I didn't mention I appreciate lilchicken accepting my apology and those who I have hurt to accept my apology. Basically I want to start off saying that all this has had happen because of my lost of touch within the game. I have done many reckless thing and basically would minge around because I would be bored of it. This has all started when I had taken the picture from Facebook who was Super, I sent the link of his Facebook I didn't think it was dox at the time I thought to myself it was more of a meme at that time and I find now that it isn't meme and its someone personal information. Super I want to say that I am sorry I can't contact you anywhere except here I have been messaging Lilchicken telling him/her I am sorry for what I have done and it was n't a one time thing it was multiple time telling him sorry I wish I could've done that to you aswell. I also didn't want to become a staff memeber meaning helping the community is being there for players who need help and help them out. My time for being a staff isn't yet I need to prove myself from my wrong doings. Sorry for the last appeal like I said that I have many things going on right now and I need to manage my time to take time. Please my priority right now is to prove myself to this community I'm not who I used to be and I have changed. Thank you for reading my appeal. Sorry for whoever I hurt or insulted in any way or form I am genuine please.

Shondale

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Can this topic be changed to Super? I don't know how to do it since Nutrient10 accepted my apology :) I appreciate that alot!

Reaction score

You will be communication banned until you can further prove that you are trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.