Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: nutrient10
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LP7K
Your Roleplay Name: Richard James
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:170514755

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 1.2 3.4(See: ScamBans)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for the stuff I said on the forums Shoutbox. The members that were on at the time and had to deal with my homophobic comments, I want to say sorry for what I said. I was banned on the Forums and one of the members that were on the forums added me on steam to talk about my ban appeal, to which I decided to keep on attacking him with hurtful messages. So it's not something you can forgive but I'm sorry LilChicken for what I said to you over Steam. After getting 6 months ban on the server I used an alt account that I had been using to join the server whenever I got banned on my main. I got banned on the alt account and it had the old username I had before and nutrient10 suspected me of alting. I lied to him from the start and sent him fake information. He had to use his free time to look at logs and other stuff to connect me and the alt account. I want to say sorry I had to make you go through all that.

Deleted member 5577

You don't really put much effort into your appeals at all and you seem to think I added you on steam to discuss your ban appeal which isn't true in the slightest I just happened to have you on steam from a previous discussion and you decided to message me out of the blue being homophobic... maybe when you stop living in fantasy land and apologise for whatever happened in more than one paragraph your appeal should be considered but at the moment you haven't even touched on how you've changed, which I doubt you even have, you were consistently toxic and had a terrible record leading up to your ban so this wasn't just out of the blue it was a repeat pattern of behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.