Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ophelia @Ophelia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Ryandef
Your Roleplay Name: Pedro Valetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Ran in to bank as was being raided.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise in this situation as I was in the wrong, I was inside the bank buying an apartment and it was being robbed but the bank raider told me it was okay to go about my business so I did so, not realising the danger I was in and being idiotic I went ahead and helped the raider, pointing police etc.. Which is stupid.

I would also like to apologise to you @Ophelia for blaming you for slander, I literally thought I heard you say something about scousers a couple days before that and had some weird thing in my head believing this was the main reason for the ban but I must of had it mistaken, I am not expecting to be unbanned but I would like to formally apologise to you anyway as it is the right thing to do.. Sorry <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
As one of the people who you started arguing with in shoutbox after you was banned I feel that I’m allowed to comment on this.
You are still trying to dispute this ban in your own apology, the video that was given shows that you clearly broke the rules and you intended on breaking them throughout the thought process of the whole situation. Along with that you caused a huge drama in shoutbox involving myself, @Hayden and a few other people. I really don’t think you have learnt anything about this situation and you really might want to think things over

Reaction score
I am apologising anyway, as it is the correct thing to do.

I realise what I did wrong, I'm unbanned in 2 days anyhow so I know it wont be accepted.

I literally just wanted to say sorry to Ophelia for my wrongdoing and blaming them for slander...
Really don't want to come back being hated by them for being a fart so yeah... Sorry guys for being toxic <3

Thanks for your input, even know you weren't involved in the situation In-Game ill allow it :)

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score

I do appreciate the apology, but the disrespect wasn't needed. especially when you were accusing me of something. which was a complete lie with no evidence. But I do believe you should wait out your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.