Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ophelia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Rodney
Your Roleplay Name: Pedro Alvarez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User walked into a bank raid when he wasn't apart of it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay well first of I didn't even get to explain myself in person to Ophelia.

3.4 I don't understand how it is 3.4 when the person inside the BANK holding the GUN told me to carry on doing as I was and told me it's okay he is not going to shoot me?

I was in the Bank at first place because I was buying a property, population as it is I was looking for an open property when I discovered there was a bank raid going on, I shouted 'OMG sorry ill leave' and the bank raider says 'No, its okay carry on what your doing'

He also suggested to help him, pointing cops out for the bank raider and afterwards he even said it was okay to take the spare guns laying around, not only me helped there were 2 other citizens involved helping the raider who were not in his gang/part of the raid as they were also picking guns up.. So where is the 3.4? I didn't put my life at risk.. So if I go in to a shop without knowing its being robbed I am getting banned for 3.4 because I risked my life?

There, he even thanked us for this hahahaha

Just because you have a problem with 'Scousers' Ophelia, doesn't mean you don't have to listen to their plea

Last edited:
Reaction score

Waiting for demo, please post it here or pm me.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Going inside the vault room or even near the people is 3.4. If I were the one inside the vault I would have shot you down as I would assume its a cop entering as civs should not be getting themself involved or go near shootouts if they have nothing to do with it.

Reaction score
Going inside the vault room or even near the people is 3.4. If I were the one inside the vault I would have shot you down as I would assume its a cop entering as civs should not be getting themself involved or go near shootouts if they have nothing to do with it.
He asked us to point officers out for him, gave us guns and told us to go about our business so its not 3.4 as my life was at no threat....?

You can see my MIC is on with all the clips u just can't hear my voice as I record with Windows 10 XBOX Gamebar, but it is obvious we are all helping him in this situation and proves he asked for help.

&WYS You been banned for 1year before for 3.4 don't chat this Chrome xD

Last edited:
Reaction score

Based on the clips you provided the demo is no longer needed, this is a clear breach of rule 3.4 and you shouldn't have been in the vicinity at all.

Reviewed with @Maia

Status
Not open for further replies.