Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pugga
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: DimitriRH
Your Roleplay Name: Dimitri Solvak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66987348 (Dimitri)

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20 - User decided to moltiov someone in a raid. Once cops were on scene the user did it infront of a cop when under direct gunpoint which resulted in his death. Once a report had been opened with the user they disconnected mid way through // Banned for Enforcer Pug

Why should this appeal be considered?: I first want to state I deeply apologize to everyone that was affected by my the outcome of my stupidity with the Molotov's, Pugga, PLPD, Raided Player. I also want to state I did not know I was unable to throw Molotov's during a raid and only did so to try and smoke the player out of the apartment, I completely understand why this is wrong and accept my actions for throwing another when I was held at gunpoint. Lastly I wanted to point out disconnected half way through the admin sit.. The only reason why I left mid way through the sit is because the first 5 minutes of the sit I was not alive and was waiting through the timer so I was able to get off. I believe this situation happened around 4:45 PM EST while I had work at 5:00 PM EST while I was waiting the 5 minutes I was changed into my work clothes and then responded the admin Pugga. The reason why I thought I was fine to log off was because I had already responded to Pugga with everything I thought I needed to and then clicked solve in the top left. I had to leave immediately with my work being a 10 minute drive. I completely understand I was in the wrong here and should've communicated to Pugga and let him know I had to leave for work immediately instead of leaving him wondering if I was only leaving to possibly avoid a punishment. Anyway, I genuinely apologize for the trouble I caused for Staff and the players on the server and I would be gratified if I were to be unbanned, Thank you.

Additional Information: If you need any prove of my work schedule to show why I had logged off I can send it upon request

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.