Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Adam.
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Schwarznegger
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:527890210

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 3.20 - User disconnected in cuffs and called a user a racial slur

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay so what happened that i was doing a chop shop mission and i lockpick the car and drove off in it and i drive in the tunnel under the city when a officer ram my car i get past him and there comes a car in a Mercedes and rams into me for no reason the alarm wasn't even on at that time the officer gun points me and i step out of the car and out off pure frustration i say a word i should never have said i deeply apologies for saying that but then and then i realized i fucked up it was not my purpose it just came out of my mouth and when i left it was because i knew i fucked up and then a rejoined to stand up for myself when i got in i was in jail already and 10 seconds after i was banned

Additional Information: I really fucked i will do anything just to get banned i will never do such a thing again i will do as you guy says help everyone in the server in help and occ i know i fucked up but please try to realize my situation thank you

Reaction score

If the slight inconvenience of failing a chopshop mission is enough for the racism to come out then I worry, after all there are much worse incidents on PERP every 30 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.